Wednesday, April 6, 2022

HLS April 2022 Stencil Challenge~Anything Goes...Just Because (The Stamp Market Plaid Stencil and Butterfly)

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers April 2022 Stencil Challenge, where Anything Goes. 


A couple of weeks ago, I pulled out some of my products from The Stamp Market to make a yellow and pale teal card. Since they were out, I decided to do a second, with a trio of slightly more vibrant inks (which I also used in my last month's stencil card. Apparently I have a 'thing' for this combination). Sometimes, full-on self-casing is fun, especially since creating the second version was as smile-making as creating the first. Butterflies and plaid...timeless! 


Over at the main blog you'll see sensational stencil delights from my teammates. 
Hope you'll join us; looking forward to seeing which stencils from your collection you'll be sharing with us!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely spring card, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card, Carol! You simply cannot go wrong with a butterfly. And the plaid, well, it's just plain smile inducing. Both together a day brightening duo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your bg stenciling looks amazing! This card is just gorgeous.

ps - I am SO IMPRESSED by the amount of cards you make for all the different teams you are on! I have no idea how you do it all. Just sayin..