Are you watching the Olympics? The opening ceremonies...oh my! Sensational! And yes, cheering on Canadian athletes in their various competitions. Still sickly, but at least watching those 'in shape' makes me feel sort of better! Speaking of 'feeling better'....
I'm so thrilled to be joining my wonderful Uniko team in welcoming you to the Uniko 6th Birthday Celebration Treasure Hunt!
Over 6 years, Uniko has produced 104 (not including 2018s) clear stamp sets, many of which are as popular today as they were when first released. Talk about timeless products, right?
Today, the Design Team and a couple of 'special guests' have created a FUN clear stamp set treasure hunt blog hop for you to join. Are you excited? I am!
Here's how it works:
- Each of us was allocated a stamp set from some point between 2012 - 2017.
- In our posts, we will mention both the NAME of the set and the YEAR that it launched.
- Eleven of us are participating in the hop; ONE Design Team member has created 2 projects using 2 clear stamp sets from the six years.
- This means that YOU need to find 2 clear stamp sets from each of the 6 years. Easy peasy!
- Once you've found your 'treasure' items, include them in a list, which you'll submit via email, in a format similar to the sample below:
2012 Pure Florals: Poinsettia / Pure Florals: Gerbera
2013 Background Builders: Round In Circles
2014 Balloon Bash
2016 Originally Organic
2017 Reach For The Stars
EMAIL your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am GMT Sunday 18th February 2018. You will then be entered into a prize draw.
What are the Prizes, you ask? Bev will randomly select THREE winners from all the correct entries that name 6 clear stamp sets from each year (2012-2017), to receive an in stock clear stamp set of their choosing.
She will also randomly select ONE lucky winner to receive a £60 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store to those who name and email all 12 clear stamp sets from each of the 6 years!
Ready to go hopping & hunting! Excellent!
As I've mentioned far too often, I've been side-lined by the flu, but I found energy to create a simple little Birthday number, featuring the lovely Flower Power #4 set. These stamps from 2014 are ultra sweet, and made all the more versatile in now having companion dies so you can place the sweet blooms here...or there...or anywhere!
Here's the hop order...ENJOY!
Thank you for dropping by!