- signed up for an online card class, His and Hers. If anyone wants to join me, please do! There's plenty of room and the premise of the classes is great. I fully intend to learn something. And do the assignments. All of them. Declaration made now means I have to follow through, so be prepared, come April 29 to witness me being a 'very good student.' I hope...
- did laundry - again. Amazing how much laundry two people accumulate. Wait...amazing how much laundry one husband accumulates. I ironed...husband clothing. I'm an ironing procrastinator, only because I don't see a point in ironing until I have to, and today, was the day. Tomorrow, my husband will be dashing in his well-ironed shirts (as long as he wears a sweater, no one will notice the crooked sleeve creases...). Actually, he's dashing even when he's wrinkled...
- completed my 'sous chef' tasks, leaving my husband to parachute in as chef. Salad awaits, but that's a quick study.
- ordered some patterned paper on line. I couldn't resist the 'free shipping with $25 order' offer at the nearest online scrapbooking place. Why even try resisting? Some new (and old) EP and BasicGray coming my way. No chevron die yet; Simon Says on the radar for that little 'necessity.'
- baked chocolate chip cookies. As my husband casually noted, since the cupboard was bare, "A day without chocolate chip cookies is like a day without sunshine.' The sun wasn't shining, so...a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do. In my world, home-made chocolate chip cookies are a food group all on their own. So is peanut butter. So are hugs.
Now, time to do a most enjoyable task: share my entry into this week's 'way too much fun - as always' Paper Smooches SPARKS: Designer Draft Challenge:
My card features Flap Happy and Zoo Crew stamps. Have I mentioned how much I love my PS products? Based on how often I use them, I think it almost goes without saying, but I will anyway: love them!!!
I know - a pink gingham zebra is a 'stretch,' but in the
realm of the PS Zoo Crew, it fits right in!
Thanks for dropping by, and please know that your comments are welcomed and appreciated, deeply.
Wishes that your day is filled with things 'special' and whimsical! To my 'special friend' - this one's for you!