Hello,
Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #378.
For the next two weeks (Oct. 10 - 23), we invite you to play along in our Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge with the optional twist of PLAID.
When Graphic 45's new Merry-ful Collection, along with their Postage Stamp Collage dies released a few weeks back, I told myself I didn't need any of it. Nope. Uh uh. No way.
That stance lasted all of a minute before I dived right in: collection + dies + a card-making class (which I LOVED!).
My clean and simple card (not from the class) is exactly that: clean and simple Two sheets of paper - one with plaid - and one focal image. I used the dies for both the background and the snowman. Easy-peasy.
My clean and simple card (not from the class) is exactly that: clean and simple Two sheets of paper - one with plaid - and one focal image. I used the dies for both the background and the snowman. Easy-peasy.
Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my awesome team.
Then, bring your CAS creations to the gallery.
To help you out, here's what we'll be looking for on your Clean and Simple designs:
✅ One main focal point
✅ Lots of OPEN space (doesn't 'have' to be white)
✅ Minimal Layers
✅ Minimal Embellishments
****
Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment