Hello,
Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #835 - Use A Dies Week - Anything Goes where Vicki has the easiest challenge ever: use a die; make a card. That's it...go to town with your dies!
We're delighted to have Betty Keefe joining us as our August Guest Designer.
Plenty of dies - alphas, #s, stars, apple, sentiment background - used to make my batch of ATCs where, obviously, school is the theme. Even though I've likely made them wrong (they are the correct size, so I got that part right) - because they're not super artsy the way most ATCs I see are - I had fun creating my little blackboards/chalkboards.
Plenty of dies - alphas, #s, stars, apple, sentiment background - used to make my batch of ATCs where, obviously, school is the theme. Even though I've likely made them wrong (they are the correct size, so I got that part right) - because they're not super artsy the way most ATCs I see are - I had fun creating my little blackboards/chalkboards.
Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from Betty and my amazing teammates.
Looking forward to a gallery filled with die-cut delights.
3 comments:
Carol... I have a week off from school. I turned in my last summer paper last night. Today I am making cards! Definitely going to do a back-to-school card... You are inspiring me!
Look at you! I love ATCs and you did a fabulous job! 🙂
These are adorable ATCs and your time and effort paid off! So fun and colorful...they made me smile!
Post a Comment