Thursday, September 12, 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge - Colourboard #7 - Witchin' Heels Trick or Treat (Spellbinders)

Hello,

Dropping in on this cool, rainy, dreary Alberta afternoon to share my card for AAA Colourful Challenge - Colourboard #7


Once September roll around (and August, too, to be honest), I'm thinking Halloween, so that's the direction I went. Below the colour swatch - thank you to the Colourboard designers for including this - are the inks I used to create my Witchin' Heels Frightful and Delightful scene. 

     Salty Ocean            Tumbled Glass         Peacock Feathers      Old Paper               Buttercream

I also added a bit of Prize Ribbon and Wild Honey to deepen the edges - as we see they are in the photo - of the sky and shadows of the moon, respectively. Hope the moon's 'glow' (my take on the sun's reflection in the image) is sufficiently visible - it's a combination of the Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Old Paper.


AAA Colourful...you're just way tooooo much fun!
And so too, is Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - September 2024, where I'm also sharing my card.



Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Carol, this is fabulous. I LOVE the background and moon that set the mood for this card. Fantastic work! Wow!

Nancy said...

Carol, I did NOT look at these colours and think Halloween! But you did an amazing job with this! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Colourful!

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome creation! Love the colors and that silhouette is AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers