Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter - Bunnies and Eggs Baskets (Poshta Design)

Hello! 

I've been doing a LOT of stitching the past 2 - 3 weeks, with the amazing dies from @poshtadesign to make five sets of bunnies and eggs for my mom (eggs with M for mom and B for Bacia, which is 'grandma' in Polish), her companion/care-giver (the D eggs), my niece (Miss T), my nephew (Mr. C) and my sister (the A eggs). If you swipe, you'll see the bunnies and eggs, along with chocolates, in their 'baskets', followed by a photo of everything. One 'oops' on the small egg for my niece, but she won't mind; she's a sweetie!

I LOVE x LOVE @poshtadesign.

Connor, my nephew


Dorothy, my mom's care-giver/companion


My mom - M for mom and B for Bacia, which is Polish for Grandma


My niece, Tessa


My sister


Here they are in their baskets:





The whole crew: 


Now on to another round of dies and felt! 

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have been busy indeed! I'm totally impressed! I'm sure these were a huge hit with your family. What a labor of love and they came out fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing what you have been stitching. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole lot of CUTE!!