Saturday, December 10, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #280 - Word Prompt - Gold - Snowflakes x 4 (TE Create-in-Quads Snowflake stencils, Gina K Designs, PFS, Photoplay and MCT sentiments)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #280, where our word prompt for the next two weeks is GOLD! Let's see some shimmer and shine in the gallery! 


Yes...I'm smitten with Taylored Expressions Create-in-Quads stencils! Snowflakes...in shades of pink with some gold lunar paste. The shimmer on that stuff is amazing! These, along with another 20, are off to my sister to give to the wonderful staff/care-givers at the seniors' home where she lives. Fingers crossed they'll like them.



Looking forward to seeing how GOLD inspires you! 
We'll chose our winners in two weeks. 

PLEASE NOTE: The design team will be taking a much deserved break to recharge their creative batteries once this challenge closes. We'll be back in January...stay tuned for details!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my! These are so very pretty, Carol! I love the pink and gold together. I can see why you like these stencils so much. They make beautiful cards. :)

Marlena M. said...

Carol, these are SO COOL! Love this color combo!

Pia S said...

It’s always inspiring to see variations of cards using the same supplies. These cards are siblings bit certainly not twins. I think I’m going to get myself some lunar paste too....