Monday, November 8, 2021

HLS Anything Goes with Dies November 2021 Challenge...Merry Christmas HO HO HO (MCT Tall Layered Tree and Banner)

Hello,



I had some fun playing with Photoplay paper and dies from My Creative Time. I'm crushing over the layered tree that can easily be transformed into a shaker, if you so choose. I'm went with simple layering; all about dimension! Another card for my Christmas stash done. 


That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this combination! The tree looks amazing layered over that fun paper. The sentiment is perfectly placed.

Helen said...

Such a fun Christmas card Carol! I love the design with the cute tree against the background!! Take care! :)

Dawn Pauley said...

Great card Carol. Love the HO HO Ho background paper.

JulieP said...

Love the black and red theme. Awesome paper!