Sunday, August 8, 2021

Happy Little Stampers August 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Phone Booth

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge; let's give our dies the spotlight!


I've mentioned, in previous posts, that I'm smitten with planner/journal dies of late, which came about for a variety of reasons, one of which was a while-ago-purchase of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Phone Booth kit. I left it sitting for quite a while before giving it a play so today marks its debut. This showcase features the booth as a journal page; the super cool thing is that it can also be made into slimline cards. I'm looking forward to giving that a try in the next while. Maybe that will be my September post....

All dies; no stamping! Love it!


That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun! Makes me think of the phone booth that Clark Kent would jump into and turn into Superman. Or maybe the one that has to do with Dr. Who? (Never watched that show, but I think a phone booth is somehow involved. LOL) In anycase, this looks REALLY cool! :)

JulieP said...

I love it too!!! So retro and cute. I just love cardstock only cards.

Lindsey said...

This is amazing! I love the fun, retro styling, and that you could do it all with dies. (Doctor Who... not a phone booth, a police box. ;) )

Helen said...

What a super fun card Caro!! Lots of fun and this one would be so popular with so many people!! Love all the little details that add so much!! Love it!! Stay safe! :)