Thursday, July 8, 2021

Happy Little Stampers July 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Vintage Telephone Thanks for Listening

Hello,



Once again, my Sugar Pea Designs Vintage Phone has come out for a play. Previously, I created a card for an aqua + black challenge; this time, I opted for pink + black. The card was created using the Cute Frame Dies from My Creative Time...


and a matching envelope using the Cute Frame Envelope. I love that this card set - which doesn't fall into 'regular' envelope sizes - comes with a companion envelope die. Such fun to create a complete ensemble...


That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

JulieP said...

Love this Carol!!! Your envelope is darling too.

Jeanne said...

So delightfully vintage! Our modern day cell phones cannot hold a candle to these types of beautiful phones. :)

Catie Cuddles said...

What a fun phone. Love it.
Happy crafting
Catherine x

Helen said...

What a wonderfully fun card, Carol!! I just love this super phone die cut and the fact you made it pink with black trim .... Perfect!!! Love this card and the amtching envelope!! Stay safe! :)

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card...just simply perfect!

Lindsey said...

Can we call that a mini slimline? Whatever we call it, it's very sweet, perfect for that feminine friend who "listens". :)