Thursday, October 15, 2020

STAMPlorations October CAS Card Challenge Reminder Post~Anything CAS Goes (Optional Colour Twist: Grey + Orange)...Blossom Spray Notecard

Hello,

Welcome to my STAMPlorations October CAS Challenge Reminder Post, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional colour twist which, this month, is Grey + Orange.


My easy-to-create card features the lovely Blossom Sprays 3, stamped over a new product in the shop: Flexi Template: Ovals. It is soooo cool and 'flexi' it is! Do check it out.  Once my panel was done, I cut it using the Crazy Double Running Stitching Nesting Rectangle Dies.  No sentiment this time; the inside will mark the occasion. 


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twists!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful ink blending.

Marina said...

Lovely! Any colour goes with grey, I think.

Jeanne said...

Your ombre ink blending is so satisfying. The flower image is gorgeous against the blending. Happy you found a fun new product to make blending easier. Wow!!