Monday, July 13, 2020

Seize the Birthday Challenge #194...Red, White & Blue Hooray Ribbon Happy Birthday

Hello,

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday, enjoying sunny skies and warm temperatures. We are... but given the grey clouds looming on the horizon, things are sure to change. I think we've had rain pretty much every day this month so far. At least we're not sweltering...yet!

I'm enjoying playing with challenges 'just because', and today's card is for Seize the Birthday Challenge #194, where we've been invited to use red, white and blue. 


I brought out my Concord & 9th Hooray ribbon set (retired; so glad I have it!) and paired with a stars turnabout background. The pleating of the ribbon is simple, as the die creates wonderful score lines.


I still have the stars turnabout in my Misti...off to create a few more backgrounds!


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is glorious, Carol! Nicely done with the turnabout, and how perfect with the birthday prize ribbon! Glad you played along with us!

Jeanne said...

Ohhhh, how fun is this?! What a great card. Love the rosette and those stars in the background are terrific. What a fun turnabout! Hugs! :)

Nancy said...

That ribbon is fabulous! I can't get over those pleats. You say easy...well maybe not for all. Thanks for joining the gals and I at Seize the Birthday!