Friday, December 28, 2018

From Our Home to Yours...Inkspirational Challenge #177~Word Prompt (CASE)

Hello,

Hard to believe that Christmas is already over and that we're gearing up for what will hopefully be a most marvelous New Year!

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #177, where we're inviting you to CASE one of your favourite cards from 2018, or one from another designer. A broad spectrum of choice...and we're certainly looking forward to seeing both the card/project that sparked your creativity and the you you've transformed it.


I decided to case my tag from this post, using Studio Katia's Holiday Village stamps and die sets and the pretty Bookmark die:

My cards use the same village sets, set inside the Scallop Window die, backed with paper from Lawn Fawn.




My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:



Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!



Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

sandie said...

super idea to CASE your tag and amazing what a different scene it makes but still has the same look-love it!

Marina said...

Love how bright and colourful this is.

Nonni said...

Such a cute scene and I love all the white space around it! Fabulous CASE with very clever use of dies.

Quillish said...

What a cute card and the Casing a tag.. duh... why didn't I ever think of that. Your work is so inspiring Carol !

Jeanne said...

What a fantastic CASE of your tag, Carol. I love your coloring! It's so vibrant and fun. And the shape of the die cut is wonderful. Just wonderfully delightful. Thank you for sharing! Happiest of New Years to you my friend! Hugs!

Shauna said...

How lovely! I like the unique shape frame and the sweet holiday scene you have created!
- Shauna

Anita in France said...

What sweet scenes CASE'd from your tag, Carol ... they're colourful and so happy ... just the kind of place to live in! Hugs, Anita :)

Pia S said...

These are so sweet, love your little winter village scenes and the shape of the cut out window. Fun and colorful.

Lindsey said...

These are so cute! I especially like the first one with the happy snowman hanging out between the two houses. I'm looking forward to finding time to play with this stamp set again!

Bobby said...

Wonderful winter scenes, Carol, and beautifully colored. I love that teeny tiny snowman.

Marlena M. said...

Your scalloped window draws my eye to your brilliant scene Carol! Lovely tag you CASed too~