Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Unicorn Wreath Hello...Happy Little Stampers August 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

We are in the midst of one sweltering heat-fest!  Hopefully we'll see cooler temperatures and perhaps some gentle rain soon because I'm melting!  Yes, I am not a fan of hot weather...uh uh. Nope. No way!

That said, a 'warm' welcome *grin* to Happy Little Stampers August 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge....


For my previous card for Happy Little Stampers CAS Card Challenge~Die Cuts, I shared a cute fox from Concord & 9th's Furry Friends set. This time, I'm sharing a unicorn (which can also be a horse), nestled inside a floral frame. Nothing even remotely original about this, as I drew inspiration from the C9 website. This one will go to my niece to give to one of her friends; she loves unicorns as much as I do!


Please visit my teammates to see their wonderful creations and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Here's a little more incentive to play along:

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Carole said...

A card for every little girl that loves Unicorns Carol....are you sure your niece will give it away?...she might just frame it for her room...go on Auntie, there is an idea for you! It's turned cooler here and today we have seen a very light shower with more promised tomorrow. Our heat wave has ended...just hope the summer hasn't too!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Hugs xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute card, love the simple design
Barb Housner

Aileen said...

thats a fabulous card Carol, nothing beats a unicorn and flowers

Jeanne said...

Adorable and sweet card for your niece and her friends. It's hard to find a young girl who doesn't love unicorns and the magic they represent. Framing it in flowers is so lovely. Wonderful work. Hopefully your heat will simmer down very soon for you!! Hugs!

Shelly said...

Oh, how sweet is this! Love your wreath and of course, the unicorn. ;)
And not a fan of the heat?!...I guess you won't visit me anytime soon. lol We've been sitting in the triple digits with the humidity for weeks now. Though, no complaining here. It's the cold that I'll complain about. lol Hopefully, you'll get some cooler weather soon...in the meantime you could always try eating some ice cream?! :)
Hugs, my friend.

Lea Lawson said...

SO cute! I love this C9 stamp set...it is on my wishlist!!