Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Breathe...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #291~Anything Goes

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #291~Anything Goes.


Today, I'm sharing the first, of what I hope will be many, sets of cards created for lovely Shannon, who designs *the* most gorgeous 'healing' bracelets/necklaces EVER! You can see what I mean here (Facebook) and here (Instagram).  I've been wearing a trio of bracelets for the past several months...love them! And yes, the properties of the stones she selected for me do work! (Her prices are fabulous and I believe she ships worldwide, too.)

I'm honoured that she wants some of my cards to send with orders...and given the nature of her creative ventures, I think the Breathe image from Penny Black is a nice fit...



Please visit my wonderful team to see their ANYTHING GOES delights, then join us in the gallery with your versions! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Also sharing at:

Always Fun Challenges #57~Female/Mom

Thank you for dropping by!


15 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous collection Carol! The image is perfect for the purpose and I love the CAS design. Can you reveal what die cuts you used?
Hugs
Carol x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, great image, perfect for your friend's venture, Cathy x

Julie B said...

That design just 'shouts' calm! Super design and I too like the die cut you used to frame the image. :)

Jeanne said...

Lovely cards, Carol. They work perfectly for your friend's business. You've created a striking and lovely card to add to orders. Thanks so much for sharing!

Gwendolyn said...

Gorgeous set of cards Carol! I just bought the same stamp set to give to my yoga friends...great minds think alike! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such an awesome design, Carol!!! Totally calm and so crispy CAS.

Trina P. said...

Brilliant! Simple and yet so impactful. Perfect for the business.

Ina G said...

Very calming card here Carol. Simple and sensational. The dies are just perfect. Beautiful colouring/blending. Hope you get to create hundreds more of these cool cards.

Bobby said...

What a sweet image, Carol. I love all the scallops and stitching that add texture without taking away from the simplicity of your beautifully colored card.

Anita in France said...

Serene and lovely, Carol ... love all that fabulous white on white around the sweet image! Hugs, Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

You are so lucky to have this adorable stamp
now I want to buy this one too Miss C
adorable sentiment font too
and your coloring super adorable
great card in white on white
lovely set
see you around teamie
I miss you
hugs
Monika

I Card Everyone said...

Carol, she is the sweetest image of calm! I hope Shannon loves them as much as we all do! Congratulations!
Loving the panel... whose is it?
=]

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, what a lovely set of peaceful looking cards! Love how you framed that sweet image!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

relaxing to just look at those cards!

Shelly said...

Simply sweet, Carol!