Thursday, November 17, 2016

Nativity...FUSION Challenge~Joy (Nov. 17)

Hello,

Have you finished your Christmas cards? I have...NOT! Not even close! Perhaps I'm dilly-dallying because I so love making them and want to stretch doing so for as long as possible. Yes, that must be it! What else could explain my slow-pace (ummm...disorganized?)?  At any rate, if you're in panic-mode, as I am, our new FUSION~Joy challenge is sure to spark ideas.  Look at that gorgeous Joy image; the CAS sketch; a combination of both!  Perhaps a 'something' to mass-produce (my mass-producing halts at about 8...after that, I need a change!)....

I went with the sketch this round, using PTI stamps/dies.  Truly easy to reproduce...which maybe I did *grin*...


For outstanding inspiration, please check out what my amazing team-mates have created.  So many gorgeous designs...

For those of you new to FUSION challenges, and for those good friends returning: a quick outline/reminder of how things work:
PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.

Plenty of choices, right? Right!

Your turn!
What sparks your creativity? Sketch? Photo? Both?
Looking forward to seeing how this FUSION challenge will inspire you!

Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely work, sweet Carol. I always have grand intentions to make Christmas cards and then reality sets in and the intentions are all I have. This card is a beauty. I really like, in addition to the wonderful scene, the stars stamped on the background piece. Great touch! Thank you for sharing! :) Hugs!

richardbreaks said...

Making a huge number of similar cards does indeed wear one out...ask me how I know! A few of these, a couple of those is definitely my preference!

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol...truly lovely. Batch making...about 4 tops for me, then I think I should use other stuff in my stash!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty Holy City scene! Beautiful colors too!
Take care!
Michele

Geri said...

I love the subtle image of the camels and the wise men, which create a beautiful scene without stealing the thunder from the gorgeous night skyline!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! The skyline is beautiful against the blue!

Greta said...

Really lovely, Carol!

Marisa said...

Adore this!!!

Joyce said...

So beautiful. The white and blue look amazing together.

Karren said...

This is just gorgeous, Carol! So very elegant and striking!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Just wonderful, your little white town and the blue background!

Susanne Vargas said...

Your little scene in a circle is so sweet! Love it!

Anita in France said...

I do love a card that depicts the reason for the season, Carol ... and your wonderful scene does just that ... joy indeed! Hugs, Anita :)