Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rainbow Candles Birthday...Addicted to Stamps and More #159~Clean and Simple

Hello,

Today, my DT and I welcome you to 
Addicted to Stamps and More #159~Clean and Simple.  I went CAS...in fact, I'd say I went *Super* CAS!  I re-discovered my much neglected Annabelle Stamps (sadly, no longer in business), Scribble and Scrabble 2 set and decided to give the birthday sentiment and teensy scribbly candles some TLC.


  Here's what happened. See...told you it was *Super* Cas. I rather like it, thought...those candles are cute!


Please check out my team's amazing cards, where you're sure to be inspired; then, create a clean, simple card of your own and join us in the gallery.

Need extra incentive? Okay, how about this: the winner will receive 7 digis from


Fun to be had with those, for sure!

See you at ATSM Challenge #159!

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!
Hugs,






24 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so perfect & CAS!

Julie B said...

Love the scribbled candles Carol! :)

Melissa L. said...

Lovely and super CAS. I really like it a lot!!

Jeanne said...

May be CAS, but it sure is festive and fun. Perfect for a birthday. Win, win! Hope you have a great day! :)

*Vicki* said...

Really fabulous CAS design!! The candles are adorable! :)

Carole said...

You do CAS so well Carol...this is fabulous...love the little candles.Stamps look so different inked don't they!

Unknown said...

What a fun CAS card! I like that you added colour to the candles so sweet!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just a simple FUN card! :)

Geri said...

Ummm....I rather LOVE IT! Fabulous way to showcase the happy, happy, happiness of the birthday wishes! Love the somewhat match-stick looking candles too!

Pam said...

Love this card, my friend. So fun!

I Card Everyone said...

Out of business? Oh poo! That is a really cute set, c ... I just love it when you get all CAS on us... super, dooper cute...
=]

Peanut said...

CAS perfection, Carol. Love it!
hugs, Asha

Barb Ghig said...

I love the teeny-tiny candles and that you stamped them in rainbow colors! Fabulous sentiment, too! You sure nailed for the CAS theme, my friend!

Anita in France said...

Carol! How perfectly and deliciously CAS ... love those sweet little rainbow candles! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

Fabulous example of CAS--love this, Carol!

Bobby said...

I'm glad you broke out that set, Carol. It's a fabulously CAS card and that sentiment can be used on so many others.

Dana said...

Super CAS and super fabulous!! Simple but eye catching!!

Lilian said...

Very cool!!!
Lilian ATSM teamie
The Leaf Studio

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous CAS card, Carol!

Shona Chambers said...

Well you know I'm totally going to love this card!! CAS perfection, I love all that yummy white space. I don't think I've ever seen one of your cards with so little on it come to think of it. Did it feel strange not adding anything else?? It needed nothing, it looks amazing!

Neets B said...

I'm here....got here in the end Carol and it was worth the visit. Love your super CAStastic creation. Those sketchy candles look fab and that white space is deeelish! xx

Petra Swart said...

Love your super CAS, super sweet card, Carol!!!! Those little candles are so cute and I love the sentiment stamp!!!! Lovely!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

This is definitely SUPER and so CASliscious!!! SO wonderful!!

Kylie said...

Oh that is a cute set! Love the CAS look of this card.