Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Wreath...Festive Friday #44, TIME OUT Challenge #18

Good Morning...

I'm  up early  and good thing, too, since once again, doors to a couple of challenges are near closing. I missed Merry Monday earlier in the week (despite having the post ready...yeesh!), so I don't want to miss out on three I have my eye on.

Today, two cards to share over at TIME OUT Challenge #18, where we're invited to translate elements/details from this cozy, warm photo into our cards (I'm loving that room....)


as well as Festive Friday #44, with these lovely images sparking ideas.



My two cards are yes, simple, but I'm smitten with them. Gotta love it when awesome products (Clearly Besotted and Simon Says) do all the work! I just 'cut, stamp, assemble' and presto.... something pretty emerges! 



(Apologies for the extra-wonky photos.  Because daylight is at a premium - the sun falls  below the horizon by the time I'm home from work at 4:00pm - I took these to work with me and did my best to get photos from the window ledge in my colleague's office. I 'thought' they were straighter...oh well!)

You'll be seeing more of this stamp/die image 'hanging around' my blog...so pretty!

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!



20 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Well I can see why you are smitten with these! They are just lovely!! I have had my eye on that set from CB and now you have made me decide I must have it! They look so cute on the kraft with the white Christmas die!! Have a great day my friend! ((Hugs))

sandie said...

This is so pretty. Love the pink in it and the dimension. Why not add it the Uniko AG challenge, here is the link
http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/uniko-studio-challenge-no-16-christmas.html
And you are in as the curtain closes at TIME OUT, I giggle when I see you pip the post. I challenge you to be really quickly for a new challenge tomorrow! We love to see you at Time out, whenever you enter!!

Ardyth said...

Love that Christmas die and how your pretty wreath pops off the card base! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday, Carol!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, I just love this creation, gorgeous work, and from my fave stamp company too and would you believe I didn't get this set and now I wish I had, hugs Pops x x x

Brenda said...

I too am smitten on this card Carol!! It's so awesome when the dies and stamps can do the work for you, I love when that happens. Your wreath is amazing!!! It's so simple that it is beautiful! I love that Christmas word die, the perfect added embellishment in my opinion and you can never go wrong with kraft colored cardstock! Hugs, Brenda

Monika Reeck said...

sooo sweetttt...Adorable kraft and wreath...I love this too...hugs, Monika

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Carol ... the gorgeous green and pink are fabulous against the kraft ... and the white Christmas (are you dreaming of a song coming on??) really pops! Always delighted to see you at Time Out ... thanks so much for playing along with us! Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely beautiful cards, Carol! I'm loving this wreath and your color combo is so pretty! I also love that you chose white on Kraft for your die cut sentiment! You're really on a roll with your holiday cards...WTG!!!

Susanne Vargas said...

Very cute cards! Don't have anything by Clearly Besotted yet but my wish list is growing...

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards!

Marisa said...

Love the kraft BG and that wreath is just too cute!

Dana said...

Nice wreath!! Love the colors and so elegant!!

Lynn said...

Oh I love this gorgeous wreath. The pink and green is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out and Festive Friday!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a gorgeous wretah Carol! I love the non-tradish colours too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love, love, love your wreath!

Geri said...

Two more fabulous creations! You really do need to stop this cuz every time I visit your blog, I add more 'must have' items to my list! Love the kraft paper - so country and so perfect for the inspiration photos!

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - I, too, love it when great products make it easy to create masterpieces such as these two!! I love the colors and the scripty sentiment!! I would love to come to your house and make wonderful cards with all your great supplies!! My supplies will be growing soon as all I am asking for for Christmas is lots of dies, dies, and more dies!! Love seeing what you make and kudos to you for these great, really well done cards!!

Greta said...

That wreath is really neat & you've used it beautifully, Carol!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Sweet, simple and LOVELY! I {heart} Kraft cardstock!!

Kim Heggins said...

Now this is one beautiful wreath...I love one just like it hanging on my front door. I love the colors too, just so fun.