Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sleigh Parking Only...Freshly Made Sketches #113

Hello again,
I've a bit of time before my I head off on my craft-fair expedition mentioned in my previous post, so I'm taking the opportunity to share my card for Freshly Made Sketches #113.
So many possibilities with this sketch, as you can see by the field of pretty entries already posted.

The Freshly Squeezed Stamp set, Hello December, came to live at my house a couple weeks back: such a fun set!
Today, the Sleigh Parking Only stamp is on stage...and I embossed it! Amazing!! (The sheen is hard to see in the photo...)


Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!






10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome use of that fun set! Love your great card!

Greta said...

How clever & cute! You made great use of your win & the sketch--love it, Carol! PS--hope your game was better than ours--we're in mourning--LOL!

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch and love the way you highlighted 25 in the number.

Shannon J said...

Such an awesome card, Carol! I just LOVE how you used the numbers to highlight the 25!! And the embossed sleigh adds just the right amount of subtle texture! Hope you have fun at the craft fair - now take all of this talent of yours and sign up for a table for next year...and be ready for the ohhhs, ahhhhs and $$$$$ to roll in!!!!!!!!!

Darnell said...

What a fun card, Carol! Perfect for the sketch and it's great to seeing you using up that NBUS as it comes through the door!! Enjoy the craft fair! Hugs, Darnell

Geri said...

Great job and great idea showcasing the '25' like you have done on your card! I love how you varied the lengths of the red pieces above and below the numbers - quite unexpected in a really neat way!

Swell job embossing! It can be difficult to get nice, even coverage on larger areas - but you aced it! Loving the green polka dots too :)

Anonymous said...

Cool and fun CAN go together ... you've showcased it brilliantly here, Carol! That embossed sentiment is fab ... I love how you used the numbers and highlighted the 25 in red ... so clever! Anita :)

Happy Dance said...

What a fun card! Love that little sleigh and how you've used your #'s to highlight the 25th. Great embossing; you know how I feel about that, ; ). You're definitely on a roll. Can't wait to see what else you come up with using this set!! Bev

Linda Suarez said...

Fun Christmas card Carol! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

I love this set!! So much fun in one set! LOVE your Christmas countdown.