Friday, July 27, 2018

Peony Bouquet Thank You...Just Us Girls Challenge #451~Photo Week

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #451~Photo Week, where our lovely Nancy has shared lovely flowers - complete with bling centers (swoon!) - to spark inspiration:



If you've come from - or are heading to - the challenge blog, you'll see an array of fabulous cards from our July Guest Designer, ever-so-talented Julia Aston, and my talented teammates: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria. Please drop by their places and leave them some love.

Altenew's Peony Bouquet  for this card! I'm so glad to have the accompanying dies to make the stamping/arranging easier...


Sending a *Bouquet and Thank You* for visiting me. I realize that commenting is becoming less of a 'do' for many of us, but please know that I appreciate your visits here - and at IG - immensely! 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and hope that you can carve in some crafting time to join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful colors on your layered die cut blooms Carol, they make a lovely thank you card! I have enjoyed playing along with all of you as guest DT this month!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful inspired card -- I do love those layered flowers

Nancy said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous!!! In awe of your talent with florals Carol!!!!

Ina G said...

I only have two Altenew stamps and dies. This is one and Bobby used my other one. What an amazing result you have achieved here. Those colours are stunning as is the layout. I so love this one Carol. Swoon!

Gwendolyn said...

Love your card Carol, so fresh and beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, hugs, Gwendolyn

Susanne Vargas said...

What a gorgeous bouquet! It looks so life like and the colors are really pretty!

Kim S said...

Absolutely stunning! The images are amazing and I love your colors and arrangement! I really hadn't considered adding that set to my stash until I saw your card!

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous! Every time you use this set, it goes to the top of my wishlist! I love how you design with it - it's a pretty stamp, but the way you incorporate it into your designs makes it a stunner every time! So lovely!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! You stamped those peonies so perfectly and in such beautiful soft colors. The arrangement is pure perfection!

Bobby said...

This has to be one of my favorite Altenew flowers, Carol, especially the buds, and the colors you used are so soft and beautiful. And yes, dies do make it easier to arrange and yours looks wonderful.