Sunday, July 8, 2018

Many Thanks...Happy Little Stampers July 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers July 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...and a super warm welcome to some new members on the Design Team!


I've been trying my best to forge a relationship with my zigs; they cooperated 'reasonably well with The Ton peony images that I was so fortunate to win from Colleen, at maplesyrupdesigns.  Plenty  more practice still required to get these markers figured  out but,we're making progress (sometimes...).


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

The Library Challenge #10~The Rose Garden (even though I used peonies, I was still inspired by the gorgeous cover).


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your win! And I'd say that you and your zigs are getting along famously. The coloring on these images is stellar. I really like the shading! Wow! Keep on practicing, please, I'd love to see more. Big happy hugs! :)

Kim S said...

If I have to watercolor, Zigs are my favorite. I think because they still allow me to have some control!! I think they are good for you - wonderful depth and dimension in your peonies!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

wonderful job on your coloring of your roses. I am playing with my zigs also. I have lots to learn.
Beautiful cards
Barb Housner

Shelly said...

So BEAUTIFUL, Carol! Love!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning colouring Carol. Both beautiful and I bet they look gorgeous IRL.

Marina said...

Beautiful, classic and so real I can almost smell them. Thanks for joining The Library.

Shauna said...

Wow... these look amazing! That bold flower is so nice and your coloring is spot on!
Shauna

Bobby said...

You may have to come give me lessons, Carol. These are gorgeous!!