Thursday, May 17, 2018

Just A Note Dragonflies...STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge (Reminder Post)~Things with Wings Blog Hop & Linky Parties (May 1 - 31)

Hello,

We're back from a stretch of being away from home: holiday followed by the first bike races of the season. Total time out of my craft room: 15 days! EEEKKK! I dabbled a bit yesterday; definitely rusty!! Good thing I created this card before we left *grin*

Welcome to .STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge (Reminder Post)~Things with Wings Blog Hop & Linky Parties (May 1 - 31) where we're inviting you to

Create a winged-themed CAS card


I'm carrying on with my 'thing' for embossing with stencils - and oh, how wonderfully STAMPlorations stencils rise to the occasion!  You can see what I mean below, where I paired a dragonfly stencil with a die-cut splash-of-colour dragonfly...


Dragonfly Waltz ARTplorations Stencil (embossed)

Head over to the STAMPlorations blog to see my teammates' CAS delights, then play along with us!

Looking forward to seeing your THINGS WITH WINGS creations in the gallery!

For more details about how to enter and prizes (gotta love the prizes!), head here.

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm obviously behind the times and trends of your amazeballs designs, c... how in this world do you emboss a stencil?? Come show me, 'kay?
FanTABulous card! LOve his rainbow wings!
=]

Patti said...

Wow!! this is over the top Carol!! I can't say which is more spectacular the embossing or the wings on that dragonfly! A++++

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Love that dragonfly!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, Carol, this is fantastic. The wings on the dragonfly are glorious! I adore the texture the embossing adds. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Susanne Vargas said...

I am loving your embossed backgrounds using stencils! And that rainbow dragonfly? Swoon...! Delightful card!

Bobby said...

All dragonfly wings should look like this, Carol. I love him flitting around with his friends in the background.

Darnell said...

I'm so hopelessly behind after my trip that I'll never catch up with commenting so I'm starting new tomorrow, but this card I saved in my inbox all this time. I just had to come and let you know how much I love this, c! It is my idea of breathtaking!! Pinning! Hugs, Darnell