Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cup of Java...2018 Spring|Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello,

Popping in with cards made for my lovely bracelet friend, Shannon, from Fancey Stones, to send with her order.  And just by coincidence, they also fit with the 2018 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Penny Black all the way! Love this image, as I do the Breathe.



Have you seen the bursting-at-the-seams gallery? So much coffee/tea themed inspiration...speaking of which, off to do some more gazing and admiring, with a cup of java in hand...

Thank you for dropping by!


13 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun card set. LOVE that adorable image. Really fun work!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That's funny! Great coloring too.

cm said...

Thanks for dropping by!

Jeanne said...

Oh Carol, these are so fun. Great idea to make a set of them. Your coloring is terrific. I am not a coffee drinker, but I adore how she is sitting in that big ole tea cup! LOL Thanks so much for sharing!

MariLynn said...

Cute image. Her sitting in that cup reminds me of a hanging chair my mom and dad used to have where you just sank into it. I like how you colored the image.

New Creations said...

I adore girl's cheek, stunning coloring work!

~amy~ said...

Carol, your card trio is amazing.

Arianna Barbara said...

What a gorgeous stamp!!! Love so much your beautiful card and your colouring!!!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh. This is too too cute. I love the image. Your coloring is awesome.

Shelly said...

Oh, simply beautiful! Love!

Fikreta said...

its so amazing card.

Lisa said...

Love these... beautiful! that image and sentiment... awesome!

Bobby said...

What a darling image so beautifully colored, Carol.