Friday, August 4, 2023

HLS August 2023 Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (optional: Elf) - Merry Christmas Elf with Deer on Top (Stamping Bella, Waffle Flower)

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2023 Christmas Challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes. We also have an optional twist which, this month, is ELF.


I've had Stamping Bella's Elf with a Reindeer on Top stamp/die in my stash for ages and today, finally, marks its debut. I can't believe I waited so long; the image is adorable! Need to stamp a few more and start colouring! I placed these cuties on ovals from MCT, sprinkled a few snowflakes from Lawn Fawn and added a sentiment from Waffle Flower. I'm so thrilled with how this turned out.


Looking forward to seeing your Christmas makes in the gallery, with or without an ELF.

Also sharing at:



Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

I agree, that image is just too cute! Great job on the card. I like the oval shape that showcases the cutie patootie elf and reindeer!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, my! What a cutie! I bet that reindeer is a little heavy. Gorgeous card, Carol, thanks for heading back to Christmas Kickstart again - great to have you join the fun with Di and me, Jo x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

that is such a fun imagine. sweet card. Barb Housner

Di said...

Carol - this is one of my favourite elf stamp and die sets! I love how you used it in the snowflakes oval, Lovely to see you joining in the fun at Christmas Kickstart with Jo and myself.

Hugs
Di xx

laurie said...

So cute...adorable card!

JulieP said...

I think your elf is anxious for Dec 26th. LOL!!! He's all worn out. Very cute Carol!