Tuesday, August 8, 2023

HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge - Aug. 2023 - Uh Oh Laundry Day (Colorado Craft Co., Anita Jeram)

Hello,



I'm slowly, slowly getting around to playing with a long-ago rather large *ahem* Anita Jeram stamps/dies order from Colorado Craft Co. As many of you know, the cute critters are difficult to resist. 
My sister-in-law does a LOT of laundry, so I ordered Laundry Days to make cards/home decor pieces for her. The puzzled look on the dog's face makes me smile - and I think many of us can relate to the mystery of missing socks!  Once again, I watercoloured with distress inks and used a checkerboard stencil for the background. So happy this set has dies! Oh...sentiment is from Ice Cream cats.


Looking forward to seeing which dies from your collection you'll be featuring this month.

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute! I like the stenciled tiles in the background and the puzzled little pup!

Jeanne said...

Your card is terrific, Carol. That tiled background looks great as the laundry room wall and the image with the confused laundress is spot on. Your coloring looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. Have fun!

The Dream Pages said...

So cute..

Helen said...

I love these amazing images Carol! Your card is wonderful! I lvoe the way your coloured the fun image. Very special!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha - pink sock in the wash! Love this, Jo x