Friday, August 4, 2023

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designer August 2023 - Featuring STAMPlorations Coffee Ephemera




Hello,

I'm thrilled to be the August Guest Designer at Coffee Loving Cardmakers; thank you so much for inviting me, Amy!  Even though my coffee taste runs exclusively to 'hot-and-black', it's a must have, several times a day beverage. I pair it with toast and peanut butter in the morning, with homemade cookies in the afternoon and, on days where splurging is in order, with something from a local bakery that has overtones of coffee. Yep...I love my coffee! 


Today - as you can see from the photo above - I'm sharing a trio of cards featuring products from super sponsor, STAMPlorations. As you may know, Shery offers a wide range of paper goods and thin dies; those coffee-themed are definitely my favourites. 

My first two cards use a combination of For the Love of Coffee - Ephemera and Coffee Backgrounds ATC. I attached four of the backgrounds together, placed a rectangle frame overtop and ran them through my big shot. After that was cut, I used an oval frame to cut out the middle section. Net result: one rectangle background; one oval background. I added two oh-so-pretty images from the ephemera collection, along with a sentiment cut from one of the ATCs Easy-peasy.


The oval, for the second card, was attached to a scallop oval background, then paired with a coffee mug die cut, sporting texture from the Circles All Over cover plate, and another ATC sentiment, cut into three pieces. 


My third card showcases three more of the wonderful coffee ephemera pieces, a Java Great Day Phrase Die sentiment and, again, the Circles All Over cover plate.


Thank you so much for spending time with me today. Off to brew a cup of coffee, then make another card, or three!

Thank you for dropping by!


No comments: