Monday, June 29, 2020

Modern Layered Florals Birthday Cards...Seize the Birthday Challenge #193

Hello,

Our rainy, cool weekend appears to have taken a hold here in my part of Alberta, spilling over into Monday.  Perfect weather for staying inside and crafting, which is precisely what I'm doing!

Today, I'm sharing two cards for  Seize the Birthday Challenge #193


The Pinkfresh Studio Chevron pop-out stamp is simply awesome and is what I used to create my two backgrounds here, as well as a few others in different colours. Add a bouquet from Modern Layered Florals and you have cards that come together easily for a variety of occasions. Love when the products do all the heavy lifting! 





Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love these cards, great background stamp!

Lindsey said...

These are both gorgeous! I can totally see you working your way through the rainbow making these. ;) Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday, too!

Nancy said...

How gorgeous!! What a beautiful way to spend a rainy day! I had no rain but stayed inside anyways as the temps are soaring here but didn't have the success you had. That chevron makes those florals pop! So happy to see you again at Seize the Birthday!

I Card Everyone said...

Carol, I've had my heart set on that chevron pop-out, so happy you've gotten your HANDS on it!!
Gorgeous creations, my friend! LOve all the color combos - and your perfectly arranged bouquets!
=]

JulieP said...

These are beautiful Carol!

Colleen said...

I love your chevrons and the flower bouquets are all awesome! I have had my eye on those two also! thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

Jeanne said...

Two delightful cards, Carol. Oh my, I just love the color combinations. The background sure draws the eye to the focal bouquet. Excellent work! Hugs!

AndreaH said...

2 gorgeous cards. Love then. I'm off to my craft room ow to do some similar ones. Thank you for the inspiration xxxx