Thursday, June 4, 2020

Happy Little Stampers June 2020 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Deck the Halls)...Deck the Hall Reindeer

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2020 Christmas Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month is: Deck the Halls.


Before sharing my card: a newsflash! After 8 years of running blogs, our illustrious leader, Kylie, has decided to take a much needed, much deserved break from ALL her challenges for the next 6 months, beginning in July. Hopefully, we'll return from this hiatus refreshed, rejuvenated and, fingers-crossed, virus-free, in January 2021 (which, when you think about it, isn't *that* far away).

In my search for something to 'deck the halls', I came across a set of Hello Bluebird stamps/dies that had yet to receive attention (I know....yikes!). So...one little reindeer, one stack of gifts, one "Deck the Halls" sentiment and my card was done. The set has soooo many sweet images; excited to give them all a play!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see my talented teammates' festive delights.

Looking forward to visiting your Christmas cards - with or without the twist - in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Great card :D Did I tell you how much I love the animations on your side column? Cute, cute today, that giraffe. Where do you get them?

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, this is SO cute! I just love your cards, Carol. Sweet and fun. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

so cute, I was trying to guess the stamp company when I saw the images, I was wrong - I need to go check that company out, Great coloring and sweet card
Barb Housner

Bobby said...

That darling deer looks like he's more that ready to deck the halls, Carol.

Sue - said...

Love your cute perfectly cas card!