Sunday, June 14, 2020

Perfectly CAS June 2020 Challenge~Sparkle: Sparkly Rainbow Foiled Paper Hug



Hello,

Welcome to Perfectly CAS June 2020 Challenge, where we're inviting you to add SPARKLE to your cards! Bring out the shimmer, glimmer and shine!


Before I share my card: our lovely Kylie will be taking a break from all her Challenge blogs beginning in July, with plans to re-launch in January 2021. After 8 years of running multiple challenges, she more than deserves some time to refresh, relax and rejuvenate.

I'm smitten with foiling of late, so brought out a new foil for this challenge - Rainbow Shattered Glass - which I foiled onto a piece of transfer cardstock and ran through my laminator. Once the foil was adhered, I brought out my Paper Hugs die from The Stamp Market and created my card. In real life, this foil is soooo pretty and sparkly!


Please be sure to pop by my teammates' blogs, leave them some love, then bring your Perfectly CAS Sparkle creations to the gallery.
  • A friendly reminder: For this challenge, we're asking you to use one-third (aka: the rule of thirds) or less on your card designs, leaving plenty of scrumptious white space (two-thirds of your panel) to draw our eyes to to your focal image. Kylie has included an easy-to-follow explanation on the challenge blog here.
Please: stay safe and healthy!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, that foil is so pretty, Cathy x

Lindsey said...

Ooh, the foiled sentiment is fabulous! Why would you want to fill the card up with anything else? :D

Jeanne said...

I really like the sentiment and how it shines with that foil! What a terrific card, Carol. Hugs!

Linda said...

This is gorgeous, I love the foiling xx

Neets B said...

Oooooh, now that's pretty! Loving those colours and the effect of the foil, I've not ventured into the world of foiling...yet! xx