Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Birthday, Bev....Inspired By All the Little Things #63 Featuring Bev Kastman Buenker, Seize the Birthday~Anything Goes

Hello,

Inspired By All The Little Things is back after a summer break, with an opening challenge that features both a gorgeous photo AND one of the sweetest people in blogland:  Bev from Happy Dance.


As many of us know, Bev is a darling in our crafting community, with cards that delight, a personality that invites and welcomes, and comments that encourage, motivate and inspire. She’s touched and enriched many of our lives; she is, in a word, a treasure!  AND, tomorrow - Sept. 16 - is Bev's birthday! 

Given the combination of her spotlight here and her birthday, how could I 'not' play along! Altenew Painted Flowers paired with a sentiment from Label Love:


Along with the card, I'm bringing a pretty fall-themed cake to celebrate with her (wish I could do so in real life)....



Thank you, wonderful Bev, for being an incredible friend; thank for your sharing your gifts, talents and inspiration with us, and especially, thank you for letting me - and all those people you grace with your visits - know that our creations bring a little 'happy dance' to your day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be filled with joy,celebration, love 
and more more of the same for the year about to unfold!

Also sharing at:



Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!


8 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful birthday card, Carol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Bobby said...

Believe it or not I was just playing with that stamp set this evening, Carol. And then this pops up in my mail box. I was attempting watercolor wash on my and the first was a bust but I've restamped it ready for another go. I may take a cue from your lovely card and add some leaves in between. I also cut mine with a fancy edge. Thanks for the inspiration. Two of one mind ;)

Jeanne said...

What a lovely tribute to your friend, Carol. Both in the picture you shared of that cake and the beautiful card you created. Wow!! I'm sure she is so thrilled. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Carol! I love how you used one of my favourite sets!

Happy Dance said...

Dear, dear friend. Thank you so much for the lovely cake, and all those wonderfully kind words and birthday wishes. It has been a lovely day, and all the company has gone their own ways as of now, and I'm ready for a nap in the rocking chair, lol! Your card is beautiful!!! I really should buy this set... Maybe next month, after my new phone is paid for, lol! The colors are gorgeous, and the design is wonderful. I am soooo CASEing this (if you don't mind)!! I love this card! You're one of those really special people in my life. xoxo Bev

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You nailed that inspiration picture! Perfect!!!!

Anita in France said...

Couldn't agree more about sweet Bev, Carol ... she's a sweetheart ... and so are you for creating such a wonderful card for her based on her GD spot ... how perfect is that! Scrumptious cake BTW ... any left to share?? Hugs, Anita :)

TaeEun said...

Super pretty interpretation of the inspiration picture! What a gorgeous birthday card! I love the cake too :)! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!