Friday, September 22, 2017

HELLO...Inkspirational Challenge #144~Hello

HELLO!

Yes, I'm shouting because HELLO is our word prompt over at Inkspirational Challenges #144!  Seriously, how fun is that...and how many ways can 'hello' be used on a card? I'm guessing a bazillion kazillion!


Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer, Shawna; her card is simply scrumptious!
Do drop in at my teammates' places and leave them some love:


My cards were ultra simple to make; Altenew's Cube Builder stencil did the background work and Winnie and Walter hello dies just sashayed onto the completed stage! I just scooted around some ink, shifted the stencil a couple of times and added layered sentiments. Easy-peasy!
.


As is usual, now it's your turn to play along! 
Looking forward to hearing some friendly 
HELLOs
in the gallery over the next two weeks!
Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!


13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow...two great cards, Carol. They sure look a lot more intricate than I know they are. That stencil is so cool. You chose some great colors and fun hellos in neat fonts. Great job on these cards! Hugs! :)

Nonni said...

These might have been easy to make but they look very complicated and stunning! I love the colors you've chosen. Great job with inks!

Happy Dance said...

Oh stop! Are these two lovelies brilliant or what??!!! Simply gorgeous colors and I'm loving how each has its own optical illusion. Very, very cool. As usual you're rocking the stencils! Have a great weekend. Bev

Bobby said...

Every time I type a comment here it disappears before I can finish it. I don't know what's going on but it's spooky. I've been wanting this stencil, Carol, and now I want it more. It looks good in any color and I love the 'hidden' sentiment on the first one.

Shauna said...

Wow... I am super impressed with your stencil and ink work! Lovely and cute hello dies!
- Shauna

Darnell said...

Expert stenciling work on these cool cards, Carol!! I can't stop staring at them!! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

fan stencil work and they look stunning to me x

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, I loooove that stencil (already on my wish list) and the backgrounds you created! Outstanding!!!

Anita in France said...

Awesome, Carol ... stylish and clever ... love that camouflaged hello! Hugs, Anita :)

Marina said...

Wonderful geometrics in gorgeous colours.

Jeanne J. said...

I've been spying these up ! I think you have given me that little push I needed to go get them! Beautiful color and clean lines Carol!

Greta said...

That stencil is on my wishlist & I adore my W&W hello die, so these are right up my alley!

Haris said...

I love the colors!it looks stunning! Thank you to joing us Sovushka Slavia