Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Rake and Leaves...Serendipity Stamps September Blog Hop

Hello!

Welcome to the Serendipity Stamps September Blog Hop (#1), where my incredible DT and I are sharing a whole bunch of Serendipity Stamps sensations.  Want to add a few of these fabulous products to your collection?  Two simple steps: hopping along the DT blogs (you should have come from incredibly talented, sweet 
Patti Kehl's blog) and leaving a comment puts you in the running for a $20 gift certificate.  Here's the list.


The warm (and later this week HOT) temperatures of Summer continue to linger, but Fall is starting to make 'sneak' appearances in the cool air that descends overnight and the changing colour of the leaves.  As much as I don't want Summer to end, I do love Autumn's palette, which influenced my cards today....



My next two cards use the same image; one for those who might not want to colour and one for those who do.  This fabulous Rake image - which is 50% off this month! - is lovely either way. No sentiment, which 'leaves' them open for any occasion...




Please head over to Serendipity Stamps Blog for more how-to-win details as well as for some scoops on sales. 

The 50% off Stamp of the Month: 
Rake


Next on the list is wonderfully talented Miriam Napier. Enjoy!

Thank you for dropping in today; your visit brings me joy! 


21 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely colors. Like you, I'm sad to see summer heading out, but I guess the compensation for that are the colorful leaves and the crispness in the air. Makes one start to long for a cozy afghan and a sip of something warm. That's what your cards evoke, Carol! That bit of longing. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards. Love the one with the rake.

Mary Dew Lee said...

Love those soft pastel colors on the Leaf Reverse Die! And love that you showed both versions of the rake!

McStamper said...

Great cards. The leaves are so pretty on the birthday card. Love your coloring on the rake card.

Sue D said...

Fabulous Fall cards--my fave time of year.

Colleen said...

Fantastic fall cards, I love leaves, kind of like butterflies, one can never have too many! I guess because Fall is my favorite season, watching the colors change! I love your first card!

Becca Cruger said...

Well if I wasn't stomping about in my fall boots and sweaters happily already, these cards would definitely inspire me to bust them out. They both epitomize the spirit of fall. I especially love the contrast between those vibrant fall colors and that stark black. So lovely!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Reverse Leaves Die... so striking with the contrast of colors! Pretty image with the rake also! Love the fall!

Anita in France said...

A trio of loveliness, Carol ... the soft autumn colours are gorgeous! I'm especially taken by the first ... that cascade of tumbling leaves is fantastic against the black ... it positively glows! Hugs, Anita :)

~amy~ said...

YAY for fall inspired cards...I'm so ready for FALL. Great projects Carol.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your beautiful Fall leaves popping off the black background. Fabulous projects

Patti said...

Ooooh! beautiful! I love the look of your falling leaves on the dark background!! Bravo and your rake cards are so fresh and sweet - makes me almost smell the falling leaves : )

Patti

Jean said...

BEautiful cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...so in love with fall!

Pat said...

This image with the rake looks good with and without the colour, and the autunn leaves work beautifully against the black card Carol. x

Mary Holshouser said...

The leaves on the black is
fabulous. You caught
the colors so well.
thanks for sharing

cghundley said...

Lovely first card
and I love the rake
on the other two.
Both look pretty.
Carla from Utah

Talitha said...

I love the 'rake' cards!

ionabunny said...

Oooh, that is such a pretty die and a glorious CAS make. Love this. HUgz

Bobby said...

Although I love Fall and it's wonderful color I only want to see it on your card, Carol. Summer went by much to quickly for me. But with Fall comes raking and your rake stamp, colored or not, makes a wonderful card that you can 'leave' the sentiment off. ;)

MsJudyC said...

I love your rake card and I adore the black card with the falling leaves.