Friday, September 11, 2015

Eye Think You're Neat...Inkspirational Challenge #91~Colour, CAS Colours & Sketches #141

Hello!

How quickly the past two weeks have flown, and here we are - my design team (Marina, Sandie, Shauna, Nonni, Yvonne, Pia and Kim), our fabulous Guest Designer, Chriss, and I - to welcome you to Inkspirational Challenge #91


Colour challenge! Yayyy! Orange (peach, tangerine, coral) and any shade of green are the palette choices this time.  Fruits (like the amazing card over at Michele's, from a few days back), leaves, flowers + leaves, lime and orange sodas and sherbets...simply a plethora of possibilities!

Where did orange and green take me?  First, to CAS Colours and Sketches #141


and then, to this...hahahahahahahahahaha!  Sorry, but I 'had' to...


Lawn Fawn Monster Mash monsters...and one with a ginormous googly-eye! Anyway....be sure to visit the DT and Chriss, where you'll see much more 'sensible' creations that will dazzle and inspire you.  Then, pull out your orange and green and join  us in the in the gallery.  The winner will be invited as a GD for a future challenge; how marvelous it would be to have you design and play with us.

NOTE: so thrilled and honoured to be one of the four Weekly Winners at CAS Colours & Sketches! THANK YOU!

*Eye* hope you have a most marvelous weekend!

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!
Hugs,

26 comments:

Jeanne said...

EEk...how cute is this card, Carol. I adore those little monsters and how you've colored them. Adore the addition of the googly eye, too. Inspired for sure! I really like your interpretation of the sketch. That sure is a neat looking die cut. :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for sharing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

EYE love your card 😉

~amy~ said...

perfect! love that eyeball :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!!! I love your adorable Monster scene and all that green is amazing!

Geri said...

"EYE" think you are awesome too Carol! 'Eye' thought 'eye' was happy when 'eye' spied the polkie dots...but when the little one-eyed aliens came into my line of vision, 'eye' smiled all over my face! Cute as a bug's ear!

Brenda said...

Very cool sketch and very cute card Carol. I love those cute little monsters and the color combo. "Eye" think you hit the nail on the head on this challenge! Hugs, Brenda

Kay Miller said...

Oh who wants sensible! This is FUN!! I adore your cute little monster card Carol! That is absolutely adorable! Love the fun design and the green and orange too! Cute cuteness!! ((Hugs))

Taunya Butler said...

So very awesome, smile-bringing and just CUTE as CAN BE!!!! Love the use of the wiggly eye and perfect take on the sketch also!! Your cards are just so fun and cute and I bet either your niece or your nephew would love this!!! Happy day - this card is awesome!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

Bobby said...

I just had to chuckle, Carol. Your card is so much fun, goodly eye and all.

Marina said...

Great use of the colours on this fun card. Love the googly eye.

Kylie said...

And "eye" think this card is neat too! You've totally nailed those chameleon pens now. Shading is gorgeous. The panel is so fun too.

Jane said...

The monsters are great, fabulous colouring! Eye think your card is neat too! Thanks for sharing at CC&S.

Kim M said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! Love that guy with the googly eye. Great colouring and design too! :-)

Anita in France said...

So cute and so fun, Carol ... your monsters are so fabulously coloured ... that huge googly eye is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Fun, fun card! Great eye candy!

Shelly said...

ACK! Sooo CUUUTE!!

Happy Dance said...

GREAT card! Love your take on the sketch....it's perfectly way out of the box!! This is just too much fun. And your coloring...perfection accomplished. Have a great week, sweet friend. Bev

Pam said...

I love this! Too cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, Carol...you are too funny! I LOVE your take on the sketch, and that ginormous googly-eye is too cute! Thanks for the invite to play along :)

Shauna said...

Ha! These little monsters are so cute! That gooey eye does look a bit disturbing though... =/
I like how you combined the rectangle and circle dies to give the indention in your white panel and the green polka dots are perfect for the card theme! Very cute!
- Shauna

Dana said...

Oh this is sooo adorable!!! I LOVE it!!

Patricia Hays said...

"Eye" think your card rocks! I love the dimension you've given the monsters, which in my opinion are too cute to be scary! Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge!

Nonni said...

That giant eye is hilarious and your card super fun and cute! Great work! xxx

Greta said...

Too cute, Carol!

Skylark said...

Sorry, got behind with my commenting this last week, but thanks for taking the time to join in with our challenge at CC&S. I will be back on track this week! Stef x

Pia Larsen said...

Super cute monster card, Carol :)