Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Special Day Butterfly...Just Us Girls #281~Colour Week, Always Playing with Paper #25

Hello,

Whirlwind week happening, and because time is of the essence, I'll save up chatter for *very* soon!

Yes, more butterflies...'nuff said! Thank you for indulging me in my obsession...


Another 'drab' photo, as we've been having a run of dull days, with few peeks of blue skies.  In real life, the pastel/lightness of the pink and grey, paired with the navy sentiment is quite fetching.

Given the colour commentary, my challenge entry is fairly easy to predict:

Just Us Girls #381~Colour Week (want. those. cushions!)


I was also inspired by Lesley's Challenge #25 sketch, although I did make a few, ahem...adjustments...which I hope are okay...


Off to make supper for an arriving-home-late husband...

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day,
Hugs,


20 comments:

Lesley said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love that you used a soft colour palette! Hugs my friend! Happy to "see" you!

Ina G said...

Beautiful cas card. Amazing how such a simple card can pull such a punch. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Just us Girls this week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks for joining The Challenge, so glad that you did Miss C!!! Lovely what you create with butterflies, so lovely!!!!!!!

Carole said...

BEAUTIFUL as ever Carol.....love pink and grey..........how many shades??!!
Thanks too for your wonderful comment you left me...and all your advice, you are sweet. Hugs xx

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Carol. You sure know how to make butterflies look fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Just makes my heart flutter - I'm so ready for Spring, and butterflies!!
=] M

Susanne Vargas said...

So pretty and delicate! Love the color combo!

Brenda said...

Love this color combo!!! I love your card Carol, it is just so exquisite!!! I am just sitting here drooling over it. lol Hugs, Brenda

Nancy said...

You can never get tired of seeing butterflies! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I at JUGS!~

Lisa Kind said...

Can't get enough butterflies! This is very pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

sandie said...

Gorgeous Carol, love the colour combo and we love to see you use butterflies x

Bobby said...

A great way to combine your butterfly with that color combo, Carol.

Barb Ghig said...

I love this color combo, and as always, your butterfly is absolutely stunning, Carol! I also love how you placed the soft gray branch...such a lovely CAS design!

Dana said...

Sweet card!!! I love the butterfly and the color combo you used!! Super CAS card!!

Kim Heggins said...

Miss Carol...this is one stunning card. I love your beautiful butterfly, who makes it? So incredible. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

Nance said...

Soft and subtle but oh so gorgeous! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Greta said...

That is one gorgeous butterfly--love this card, Carol!

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous color combo and WOW - love the look of that leaf frond - so soft and very subtle!! As for the beautiful butterfly - stunning and I can see why you are in love with it!! So very excited about the colors used on this card - might see about giving it a whirl now that I am home form my trip!!! Hope you are having a marvelously happy weekend!!! Hugs to you!!!

Anita in France said...

Soft, subtle and so very pretty, Carol ... just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Anita said...

Wow, this is so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!