Thursday, July 30, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #834 - CASE a Design Team Week - Live It Up - Today is All Yours ( 49 and Market - Glimmer and Glee)

Hello,
Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge # 834 - CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit or Copy And Share Everything) Week. Carol Mc is the hostess for this challenge. We love to see how you are inspired by a card that one of the team members has made. Let us know whose card you chose to CASE and what it is about that card that inspired you to create a version of your own. 


If you decide to CASE my card - and I would be honoured if you do - possibilities galore await you with my 49 & Market Glimmer and Glee card that I CASE-d from one of the company's designers. Think: patterned papers, ephemera, birthday theme, a 'tunnel' style, bears + balloons + butterflies, soft colours, flowers, circles etc.  I must say I'm completely smitten with this collection.


 Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my talented teammates.
Looking forward to seeing whose card you'll CASE!


Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect layout for those amazing images!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little bear in his overalls! This is such a cute card, Carol!