Hello,
Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #833 - Anything Goes Stencil Week. Bring out your stencils and show them some love.
Once again, we're delighted to have Bonnie Klass joining us as our July Guest Designer.
My Waffle Flower Seeds postage collage stencil and texture die are making their debut. Just in case you've noticed (all about being transparent, here. LOL!), the top right seed package does indeed have a slant. Initially, I though the stencil or die had a flaw, but when I looked at the WF site, I noticed that this was evident on several of the designers' cards. I'm not sure if this was a deliberate design decision or a 'oops' that they've decided to leave as is. Next time I use this collection, I'll likely leave out this particular stamp. Yes...a bit disappointing but at least work-arounds are possible.
Please visit the main blog to see inspiration from Bonnie and my teammates.
Looking forward to see your stencil sensations in the gallery.
Looking forward to see your stencil sensations in the gallery.
3 comments:
Carol... I am not sure I would have ever caught that flaw! Still, the seeds are so cute. I just got the gardening stencil and am looking forward to trying it. My niece actually manages the Emory University farm (supplies produce for all the dining halls)...I think she will get a kick out of it.
I don't even see this flaw you described...just a perfectly stenciled and colorful design. This is such a fun card for anyone, but especially for a gardener! I love it!!!!
I didn’t see the flaw either so there you go! Super fun card!
Post a Comment