Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #722 - Word Week - RAIN - You Make It Rain Rainbows (Avery Elle Rainbow)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #722, where our lovely Lisa has selected RAIN for our Word Week Challenge. Certainly fitting, given our weather of late - and that's fine by me. We need the moisture to stave off forest fires.


We're also delighted to have Colleen Begley joining us as our April Guest Designer.

I haven't played with my Avery Elle rainbow set for ages, so out they came for this challenge. One card quickly became two...



Looking forward to seeing your RAIN-themed cards filling the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a lovely rainbow! I hope you get enough rain to keep your areas protected from possible fires! Crafty hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun card! Love the layout too!

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful make, Carol! Jo x

Carol said...

I am realizing with this challenge that I am a cloud lover...and yours are darling! Love both rainbow color choices and that sentiment is fabulous! Really CUTE card my friend!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I so love this card, Carol. Your rainbow is fantastic and that sentiment - I just love it!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a cute rainbow! Two delightful cards, Carol!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... so wish I had thought of rain-bow! Love yours and that you got a 2-for-1. Fabulous sentiment.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love both versions of the awesome card! I am totally in love with those rainbows over the clouds. And such a beautiful sentiment to pair with it.

Bobby said...

That is such a sweet sentiment to pair with you rainbow, Carol.

Colleen Begley said...

Such a fun sentiment on a very sweet card. I like the addition of the hearts around the sentiment.