Friday, April 19, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #314 - Mood Board - Wildflowers and Wax Seals (TH Vault Wildflowers, Spellbinders Wax Seals and Beads - Flowers, Happy Birthday, For You, Thanks)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #314, where we have a bright, cheerful Mood Board as inspiration for the next two weeks. Hopefully, the variety of colours and images - or perhaps even the 'vibe' - will spark your creativity.
https://www.samanthamadeo.com/blog/2018/7/31/moodboardmonday-playful-bright

The center wildflower bouquet caught my eye, as did a set of cards designed by Jenn Shurkus, so I set about making a quartet of my own. My collection of distress ink water-coloured flowers are bunched together with an assortment of another suite of my current obsessions: wax seals. 


Wax seal: florals

Wax seal: For You
 
Wax seal: Happy Birthday

Wax Seal: Thanks

Looking forward to seeing your takes on the Mood Board.

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Nonni said...

What a stunning set of cards, Carol! I love the softly colored flowers and I don't wonder why you are obsessed with the wax seals -they look very elegant and stylish. xxx

Marlena M. said...

Carol, these are AMAZING, oh my goodness!

Julia Aston said...

Each little bouquet is SO beautiful and the seals make it all so elegant as well Carol - I recently bought wax and lots of seal designs but haven't made a single one yet! This is great inspiration for me! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity and elegance! Beautifully done, Carol!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are delightful! I love them! Hugs, Lesley

Bonnie said...

Your little bouquets are like a breath of fresh air, Carol! So sweet!

Anke said...

WOW your cards are so beautiful, I love them all, fantastic art.

Hugs
Anke

Pia S said...

What a fantastic set, Carol. I think the wax seal make them different from many other floral designs. The seal almost function like a vase. I like the colors and the whole layout and design concept.

Kim S said...

I love wildflowers and you have done them justice with those gorgeous dies and the wash of colors you added to each.