Hello,
Welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #142, where Stef invites us to play with hues of Amber and Burnt Red for the next two week. Perfect colours to reflect the Fall season, right.
We're delighted to have a wonderful guest designer joining us: Crystal.

A simple make from me: two shades of 'amber' cardstock as placeholders for my burnt red leaves from The Stamp Market. The background is a Concord and 9th leaf coverplate. I drew inspiration from a beautiful card created by Kim S, that you can see here. I love her version!
Please visit the main blog to see how Amber and Burnt Red inspired our guest and my talented teammates.
Looking forward to seeing how this combination inspires you!
Looking forward to seeing how this combination inspires you!
The challenge will be open until Oct. 14 @ 9:00am (EST).
The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.
Thank you for dropping by!

7 comments:
Wonderful layers, this is so pretty!
Your leaves are absolutely beautiful in the dark reds Carol and the layout and the background using the leaf coverplate die all combine to make one gorgeous card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
Very pretty CAS design, Carol. I love that the vein of the leaves are done in gold.
Lovely card, Carol. I really like the pierced/stitched leafy background.
I love the pinked edges of your amber squares and that beautiful leaf, Carol! What a beautiful fall card!
Your card is a fabulous CASE of Kim's card, and perfect for our current challenge colors. That coverplate background is beautiful, too! Love your card!
So pretty, Carol! I love the texture in the background and the lovely layers!
Post a Comment