Sunday, August 16, 2026

Color Hues Challenge #139 - Yellow and Orange - Spooky Greetings Haunted Mansion (Better Press Society Aug 2026)

Hello,

Welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #139, where Marcia has selected the summer-y, fresh combination of yellow and orange as inspiration for the next two weeks.

  We're delighted to have a previous winner Priscilla joining us as our Guest Designer.

I was so hoping that my Better Press Society August plate would arrive in time to make its debut for this challenge - and it did, by literally a day! Here it is: my first foray with the Haunted Mansion plate, stencil and sentiments. Yellow and orange are definitely a Halloween combination for me.


Because I wasn't certain if the plate would make an appearance, I created a 'just in case' card. The dies and stamped images are from Pigment Craft Co; sentiment from Taylored Expressions.


Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my talented teammates.
Looking forward to seeing your Yellow and Orange creations filling the gallery.

The challenge will be open until August 29th! 

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
 winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW! That Halloween BP plate is so terrific! I really love those trees! I enjoyed your just in case card too! Seems like we both thought of packages.

Karen said...

Although I love the card you made first, the Halloween card steals the show! It's simply fabulous!!!

Bonnie said...

This is the most fangtastic Halloween card, Carol! Love this haunted house and the background is amazing! I'm glad the Betterpress plate got there in time and that you had a delightful spare, just in case!