Friday, August 5, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #644~Word Week - Butterflies....Happy Birthday PFS Stenciled Butterfly

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #644, where our wonderful hostess, Vicki, has selected *Butterflies* as this week's word challenge. Given all the butterfly stamps/dies/images in craft-land, we're sure to some absolutely gorgeous cards! 

We also welcome Catherine Roffey as our guest designer for August.

I've had the Pinkfresh Studio Butterfly die and stencils for a while, and just recently added the accompanying stamp. My stars, but what a difference it makes! Sooooo pretty! The background floral paper is from Cocoa Vanilla; I think it pairs wonderfully with the butterfly, leaving it to be the star of the stage.


Looking forward to seeing a flutter of butterflies filling the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness this is so beautiful, Carol! Love the colors!

Carol said...

That beautiful butterfly takes center stage on that pretty background Carol! Your colors are sooooooo pretty and the font is one of t=my faves...is it HoneyBee? Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning butterfly! I have this and I have never used it you might have motivated me 😊

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That big butterfly is absolutely gorgeous! Your shading is so perfect. That floral background in black and white is perfect to show off that beauty!

Bobby said...

I love the colors and shading on that big beautiful butterfly, Carol.

Cathy said...

Beautiful butterfly, love the colours and thankyou for the warm welcome, Cathy x