Friday, October 22, 2021

STAMPlorations CUTplorations Creative Cuts...Birthday Trio

Hello,

I'm delighted to share, over the course of several months, a variety of projects featuring STAMPlorations CUTplorations Creative Cuts. As you know, Shery has a plethora of thin, cut-like-butter dies in her shop. Words, phrases, tags/frames, images, cutting plates...possibilities galore. If you love dies as much as I do (and I DO!), please be sure to check them out! 

Birthdays are the theme for my first series, with the Skinny Sentiments word dies playing a lead role on the stage of each project. One, of the many, fabulous things about this set, is that it plays wonderfully with patterned papers. For my ensemble, I selected a collection from P13.

Project 1 - Pyramid Card


I've become intrigued with 3D makes of late; here, a pyramid card. So easy to make and the fact it stands up (with a wee bit of velcro to affix one flap over another) adds to the 'cool' impact. As you can see, the sentiment/curly frames work well with this style

Close-up 

'Just because" - a couple photos of the other sides
  

*******
Project 2 - ATC Gift Envelope



A few years back, Shery had designed an ATC envelope - and I'm lucky enough to have one! While it's not available at present (hint, hint, Shery...), I *had* to use it, as it's the perfect size for a gift card or an ATC size note. Once again, a skinny sentiment and curly frame are the focal point.

Close-up

*******
Project 3 -  Birthday Tags *card*



Okay...so I got a little carried away with making tags! This series of tags - Tags #1 - is a full-on celebration! Birthday images and birthday wishes...a 'party' on paper! Below, is a flip-through of the assorted tags.







Close-up


I hope you enjoyed my birthday set! 
Just a wee snippet of the oh-so-many possibilities CUTplorations offer!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two great projects, love theme. Anesha

Lindsey said...

Wow, Carol, as usual you've outdone yourself with these projects! Fun papers and great designs.