Thursday, June 22, 2017

Could, Should, Would, DID!....FUSION Card Challenge~4th of July Jars

Hello,

June is just whizzing by, and with Canada Day (July 1st) and 4th of July (USA) right around the corner, I'm sure you'll find the new photo and sketch at FUSION Card Challenge~4th of July marvelously inspiring (yet again *grin*)!
Yes, I *should* have created a card to celebrate my country's 150th birthday, but alas, my stash is rather lacking in the 'national images' category.  I do, however, have stamps that speak to celebration in a general fashion, so that's where I headed! Concord & 9th's Above Average out to play, with a hybrid of both photo and sketch.

Of course, with the supplies out, a second happened; I just changed colours on the strike-through lines and moved the stars around.  I'm 100% sure these will wind up going to my niece and nephew...they're always accomplishing 'something'!



Please head over to see my team-mates' creations for marvelous inspirations; their cards are image gorgeous and sketch savvy!


Looking forward to seeing your designs in the FUSION gallery!



13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awesome! Love that these will go to your niece/nephew. Perfect way to celebrate their success. Hugs!

Geri said...

These are so awesome! I've never seen this sentiment before (yep...live under a rock!). The stars TOTALLY work!

Lynn said...

I love this stamp set...and you rocked it! So fun!!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve it Carol!!! I just passed right by that set... wish I hadn't now! So fabulous!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous card...what an amazing stamp set and your made it rock.

Karren said...

Oh wow, these are just fabulous, Carol! Such a fun and modern way to say congrats.

Linda Callahan said...

Fun congrats card!

Anita in France said...

So fun and chock full of impact, Carol ... love those little stars around the banner sentiment ... they're so celebratory! Hugs, Anita :)

Kylie said...

I just love this so very much! The sentiment is wonderful and your design really shines.

Shelly said...

Oooh, awesome card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now that is one FUN card!!!!!

Greta said...

Clever & cute, Carol! Hope you get to enjoy some celebrating for the 150th BD!

Bobby said...

So simple yet so effective, Carol.