Friday, May 26, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #681 - CAS CARD Week - Silhouette...Happy Holidays (Gina K)

Hello, 

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #681, where our sweet hostess, Lisa E, invites us to pair CAS and Silhouette as inspiration this week.  
 
A special thank you to our May guest designer, Claire, for sharing her incredible cards with us this past month. She is soooo talented! 

Guess what I made...another card based on my last October's Crop & Create box, with products from and lessons delivered by the awesome Gina, from Gina K designs. My masking skills are mediocre, at best, and my use of silhouettes very sporadic, but following her lead and tips, I managed to create this! Another class project done! A couple more to do and I can wrap up my GKD assignments.


Looking forward to seeing your CAS Silhouette cards in the gallery! 

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely silhouette, Carol. Those blended colors are so pretty. Job well done. :)

Carol said...

This is silhouette perfection Carol! Love your scene in front of that gorgeous sky! I've been looking for a Santa and sleigh silhouette stamp for years and this one is exactly what I want@ Great card!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done! Love this Christmas evening scene :)

Nancy said...

Carol, A Christmas card was a terrific idea! Your sky could not look any better! I am so far behind this year as I have made zero Christmas cards and I usually have 24 done by now. I am in trouble!

Lisa Elton said...

I love your holiday silhouettes and your pretty night sky! Fabulous card, Carol!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is far from mediocre! I love your beautifully blended sky and big beautiful moon with Santa and his sleigh flying high above. This is beautiful!

Bobby said...

Yay for making a Christmas card, Carol. Double Yay for finishing up homework with this wonderfully ink blended sky for Santa to fly over the village in.

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE this!!!!

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Carol. Gina is on a few of our desks this week. Your Christmas scene is breathtaking and blending stunning!

Claire said...

As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted that Santa sleigh - I've been wanting a stamp like that for so long so it's now on my wishlist. I don't think your masking skills look mediocre at all!

Lisa Kind said...

I took that Crop & Create course too. I love Gina's background techniques! Yours is beautiful and I love that silhouette.