Saturday, January 8, 2022

HLS January 2022 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Missees Girl Power

Hello,



One of my favourite finds of 2021 was the Missees, Missees Man and Missees Pets line of stamps, dies and papers, designed by Karin Joan for Studio Light. I made oodles of Missees, some of which I've shared and some, I've not...and this is one that's finally seeing her turn on the stage. For most of the pretty gals, I used slimlines; here was my first of a set using an A2 Mama Elephant frame and banners from P13's Girl Power collection.  I'll share the remainder over on IG. 

Now, to start on a fresh batch of Missees! 


That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

So fun, Carol! Glad you found this line that inspires you to create. :)

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, C, Jo x

JulieP said...

I just love all of your "paper doll" cards!

laurie said...

Love this...awesome image!

Catie Cuddles said...

What a fun card. And those dies are a great find for some cool cards !
Catherine x