Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas 2021...Days 1 - 6

Hello,

Playing tag with the wonderful, talented designers from Ellen Hutson for the 12 Tags of Christmas 2021 event . I LOVE tags!






Inspired by Day 2: Puppy for Hanukkah. I transformed Donny Dog, from the Missees Pet Collection, into a white and black version of Lily, my miniature schnauzer! I love her!!

 




Inspired by Day 4: Let it Snow






Edited to add: I've been asked the source of the background paper for this tag and to be honest, I have no idea! Purchased YEARS ago as a package of single 6 x 6 sheets. I'll see if I can find it...

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh how cute Carol, love all your tags!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous collection of tags, Carol! :)

Bobby said...

You've been busy, Carol, and your array of tags is fantastic!

Jessica Yoder said...

On the Jingle Bells one with the deer, what paper did you use? These are great tags!!

Lindsey said...

These are all so awesome! Of course Lily has to be the standout of this collection. :D