Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Color Hues Challenge #30~Silver and Gold...Merry Christmas Snowflake (TH and Uniko)

Hello,

Here we are, already mid-November! Let's not even talk about how close December is!

Welcome to Color Hues Challenge #30 where, as hostess, I'm inviting you to play with hues of Silver and Gold for the next two weeks. I'm not sure that those colours actually 'have' hues but...whatever! Bring out the sparkle, the sheen, the glimmer, the glitter and play! 

A very easy-to-create card for me, using a lovely Tim Holt snowflake die, beautiful Sizzix papers and a lovely sentiment from Uniko.  Technically, my snowflake is not a snowflake (more than 6 sides); rather, it's a sparkly, shimmery snowflake-like ornament, with some sections stacked and some inlay. This two die set has ever so many possibilities; happy to have it in my collection!


Please check out the stunning cards created by my teammates and our guest designers! 
An array of WOW!
 
Looking forward to seeing a gallery filled with Silver and Gold.

Carol and Hilary - Guest Designers


The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on November 29th.

 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!


Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Your silver and gold snowflake is just amazing. So stylish and simple, I love it. Thank you for the shout out, it is very special to be joining you this time xx

Karen said...

Carol, I love this card! It's a stunning snowflake and the sentiment is one of the nicest I've seen! I also love your choice of color for the challenge--so many possibilities.

Kristie Goulet said...

That snowflake is amazing in gold and silver! I love it! Have a great week!

Lindsey said...

Ah, a kindred spirit when it comes to snowflakes. I guess we need to draw a line between snowflakes in nature and in art. Regardless... beautiful shimmery card! Beautiful sentiment, too.

JulieP said...

I love your color duo and I love your card! Being a Floridian I’m not too particular about my snowflakes but thanks for that interesting tidbit of information. 😉. I’m hoping to play along!

Jeanne said...

Snowflake or not, this is a gorgeous card!

Julie B said...

What a fab 'snowflake' Carol, looks very festive in the gold and silver. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Carol, I am thrilled with your choice - snowflake or not, this die cut gorgeousness is absolutely stunning!
Thanks for such a beautiful color duo!
=]

Bobby said...

Snowflake or ornament? Doesn't matter. Your card is magnificent, Carol.

Cindy Beach said...

This is a showstopper, Carol! What a regal combination, the ornament - medallion and the gorgeous sentiment are a fabulous match!

Nancy said...

Whether it's a medallion, a snowflake, or an ornament...it fits the purpose! Such a pretty card and I love your choice of colors for us even though I break out in song all the time. Hugs my friend! I owe you a message as soon as life slows down. HUGS!