Friday, July 23, 2021

Inkspirational Challenge #244~Designer's Choice: Spots and/or Dots...Missees Hello

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #244 where I've selected SPOTS/DOTS as my Designer's Choice.  Easy-peasy...and so much fun!


It's been a while (okay...a small while) since I've shared a Missees card so...time to do so. My Miissee comes with a polka dot background (from a new to me cardstock pack from Hunky Dory) and a dotted top/hairband from Simple Stories. Her eyes are even dots *grin*


Please check out my teammates' SPOTS/DOTS inspired delights, then play along with us!


Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this is so fun! She looks delightful in dots. The background is wonderful, too. Great job, Carol. :) Happy weekend to you!

Greta said...

How sweet & love the pretty colors! A woof from Fritz to Lily!

Pia S said...

You chose a great theme, I love spots and dots, and this missees card is so pretty and girly. Looks like it has been fun to make too.

Lindsey said...

That is a very fun polka dot paper! As always, beautiful job with your latest missee.

Bobby said...

Gorgeous lady, Carol, and so festive in her polka dots. The background dots are fabulous and make the card even more festive.