Sunday, December 15, 2019

STAMPlorations December 2019 CAS Challenge Reminder Post~Anything Goes (Optional Twist: Christmas Colours)...Merry & Bright Deer

Hello,

Welcome to my reminder post for the STAMPlorations December 2019 CAS Challenge, always Anything Goes with, this month, the optional twist of Christmas Colours.


I've used a quartet of favourites here:  the reindeer die (the die that accompanies this one is another favourite *grin*), the sparkle paper I cut it from, the sentiment and the plaid background. Simple...and I may have made a few more in this style! Need to get my cards addressed and in the mail very soon!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

JulieP said...

You are rocking the plaid this season!

Automatedcardsonline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.